Formerly known as "Dr. Gauss"
AC Magnetic Field Meter
Measure Magnetic Field from Everyday Appliances and Wiring
Magnetic Fields from powerlines, computers, appliances and even household wiring can interfere with delicate electronic equipment and may cause health effects.
Most experts agree that we should avoid prolonged exposure to magnetic fields in excess of 2.5 mG, especially children, and especially while sleeping.
The Gauss Master gaussmeter can measure the strength of magnetic field radiation and is a great way to find hidden sources of ELF frequency magnetic fields at a very low cost.
This little meter measures the level of ELF magnetic field radiation from power lines, computers, kitchen appliances, and more! Use it to detect radiation hot spots, hidden wiring, improper wiring, strong magnetic fields at work, in the car, garage, basement, or home.
- Easy to read needle gauge scale
- Unique built-in audio signal... intensity of sound corresponds to field strength
- Auto shut-off saves battery life
Hand-held, lightweight & durable, with a dramatic audio signal. A favorite meter for demonstrating EMFs to others.
So easy to use:
Single axis sensor.Perfect for preliminary magnetic field surveys. Economical. Very popular for paranormal work (ghost hunting) too!
- Insert a standard 9V battery.
- Press the button once and the meter is operating on the 0-10 milliGauss scale. Watch the needle move and listen for the sound.
- Press and hold the button, and the meter operates on the much more sensitive 0-1 milliGauss scale for detection of even the weakest magnetic fields.
- Shows which areas are above or below 2.5 milliGauss and helps you determine appropriate distances from appliances, such as computer monitors, alarm clocks, air conditioners, heaters and kitchen appliances.
- Helps you make informed purchasing decisions, so that the next time you buy a TV, a computer monitor, a cellular phone, or a home, you choose one with low EMF fields.
- Complete question and answer consumer guide that answers most frequently asked questions and describes in detail how to make a proper EMF survey of your home or office.
- Allows user to compare effectiveness of magnetic shielding attempts
Use it over and over. Perfect for toolbox, shop, school project, science fair. Makes a great gift too!
Order yours today. . .
GaussMaster (Cat. #A130) ......... only $35.95
Need larger quantities for schools, promotons, tours, or resale"
Case Price [48 units] (Cat. #A130-case) ... $960.00
Want to make modifications to your GaussMaster" Here is a link to a site (not affiliated with Less EMF) showing how to add switches, amplifiers, outputs and more to your GaussMaster to make it even more useful.
776B Watervliet Shaker Rd Latham NY 12110-2209 USA
Order Toll Free: (8 8 8) 5 3 7 - 7 3 6 3
International: +1 ( 5 1 8 ) 6 0 8 - 6 4 7 9
Fax: +1 ( 3 0 9 ) 4 2 2 - 4 3 5 5
Copyright 2004-2017, Less EMF